Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Halloween was so cold this year!! It was pouring rain on our way to my parents house and I was worried Saylors costume would be destroyed, but it stopped shortly after we arrived.  She was so excited to be Tiana, she asked me everyday if she could wear her costume.  We let her wear make-up, do her hair like Tiana, and borrow some of my earrings.  She was so cute and loved Trick-r-Treating.  She had a couple issues when I wouldn't let her have candy bar after candy bar, but she is doing better with it now.  Willow was a reindeer and such a good girl.  She was playing games with Grandpa in bed and it was cute.  I think she liked the sound of his voice, every time he would talk she would turn her head and look up at him.  We are so lucky to have some family close, we did get to ivideo chat with Grandma Jensen in the morning, but I think she would have loved to be here with the girls on her favorite holiday, maybe next year!!












3 comments:

Liz said...

Love the costumes, Isabelle was the same way wanted candy after candy. It fun that Willow likes your dad's voice so much, Robert is the same way with my dad. My dad can get him talking so much. I love it. I agree it so nice to be around family.

Briar said...

You are lucky to have family so close! I am glad you guys got a break from the rain. We had rain non- stop in the evening. Luckily I took Sarynn down main street early so it was not a total loss.

Saylor looks so pretty. You can tell she was loving every second of it. Cute babies you have.

Nicole Norris said...

Very cute costumes! I was worried about the rain too but it stopped just as we were heading out to go trick or treating.