Thursday, December 16, 2010

New House

We are loving our new house!! We have had more visitors in the last 3 weeks then ever in our townhouse I think.  We love the space and how we can do whatever we want!! The people across the street are awesome.  Their little girl is only a month younger then Saylor, and they are like twins.  They totally play good together and are so much alike! Her mom also does hair and just finished the salon in their home.  So I can walk across the street to get my hair done, and I totally love it!! Our ward is the best!! We enjoy going to church on Sunday, which is so nice.  It is nice to be close to so many awesome stores, and everything is just awesome!! More and more people are buying the homes and lots around us, it will be nice to have more neighbors, and hopefully more kids to play with. The first few days we were here I tried anything to get the girls to relax so I could get things unpacked.  One day Saylor woke up with a horrible stiff neck, I felt bad for her but I was glad she would just lay in bed and relax.  It was a double bonus because I could lay willow next to her and she wouldn't bother her, they both fell asleep fast.  I feel like a bad mom, but it got me through a rough day of unpacking!!  Willow slept in her own room, in her crib for the first time when we moved in.  It is so nice to not have her in our room.  







5 comments:

Liesel said...

Yay for the new house! It's so nice!

Jeremy and Barbara Green said...

Cute house! =)

Sam and Riley said...

Your house is so cute! Congrats! And it is the best when they finally sleep in there own room.

Liz said...

YAY!!! For a new house, Willow in her own room and for extra space. Cant wait to see the house and come see you all.

Nicole Norris said...

What. All you posted is a picture of the outside of your house? (btw it looks like a gorgeous house!) I want a tour of the inside too. Pretty Please!!!