Saturday, December 11, 2010

We Love our Missionary!!

After Willows blessing we all dressed in our Edmonton Canada shirts.  We wanted a picture for my brother for christmas all in front of the canadian flag, but we would be dressed in red white and blue.  After the family photos we did individual groups.  My parents and younger siblings were doing a pose that is part of a dance move Hayden always did, he is such a funny dancer.  Jared and I and the girls were doing a dinosaur pose Hayden used to do when we were young.  He would embarrass Brandie every morning when he would run to the bus in this pose with his coat hood on his head.  Brandie stacy and bridger are showing their muscles.  Hayden likes to send us pictures of him flexing his muscles and he was way into weight lifting before he left! I hope he loves the photos and gets a kick out of us making a little fun at his craziness! Jared and I remembered our shirts and pants, but not extra shoes.  We felt like japanese tourists! Saylor saw us posing with me holding Jareds leg and she says its my turn momma!! Heaven forbid she gets left out of anything, gotta love that girl!









4 comments:

Liesel said...

Why did you need extra shoes? I think they look really great. Especially Jareds.

Briar said...

hhahaahahahaah
I wanna be part of your family. This is just cool.
I don't have a better word, the english language is failing me right now.

Nicole Norris said...

When I saw your new header pic I was kind of worried about you guys. A little CRAZY!

Liz said...

Love the pictures. What a fun family.