Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gingerbread house, and Sugar cookies

Since we moved I have been trying to be a better mom and spend more time with my little Saylor.  She gets neglected and yelled at a lot because I am stressed and tired.  We have done a lot of baking since I now have room for more then one person in the kitchen.  We attempted a ginger bread house but I noticed pieces slowly disappearing as we built, so it was a little strange looking.  We also made sugar cookies and I let Saylor do some sprinkles.  I turned around for a second and the cookies received triple sprinkle portions, they were mighty delicious though!!












2 comments:

Liz said...

This sounds like my life, I have big plans and goals for the new year to help make all of our lives better her in the Kitchen household. I love taking time to do things with Isabelle. Because I to feel like I am always on her case.

Briar said...

Sprinkles and Sarynn are a nightmare! Making cookies though, is one of my favorite things to do with her.