Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tapping and Talking

My parents were cleaning out some boxes and found some old tap shoes.  They asked if Saylor wanted them and of course we took them.  One day I was looking for her and I hear this little "yoo-hoo".  I look down the stairs and all I can see is this little leg and tap shoe peaking around the corner.  I went down and was entertained with a little bit of a "scandalous" show, but cute nonetheless.  She is going to be starting dance next week with the little girl across the street and I am really excited for her.  She also really likes talking on the phone, she wants to call or text people all day (probably because I do a lot of both).  One day she called my mom, curled up on the bed, crossed her legs, and told quite the story.  I just love seeing her imitate me, and learn new things.





4 comments:

Liz said...

Love it... Isabelle loves to dance and talk too.

Briar said...

"scandalous show!" I L O V E that! I mean LOVE!!!!!!

Briar said...

Oh and you know how much I adore the Yoo Hoo

Nicole Norris said...

Aren't you glad you have cement in your house! Perfect tap floor.